1) Fastball is a trio from Austin, Texas. Austin is the capital of Texas. When you were in school, did you have to memorize the state capitals?
2) Have you ever visited your state’s capital?
3) Fastball played dates throughout Canada this past spring. When did you last leave the US of A?
Um…I guess that I was in Canada sometime before we needed passports to do so.
4) Tony Scalzo is a founding member of Fastball. He’s the singer in the video for this song, and that’s his wife, Jennifer, playing the organizer of the speed-dating event. Have you ever gotten a job because you knew somebody?
I know myself thus, I got the job!
5) In this pitch to a perspective lover, he admits he doesn’t have much money. Last time you went to the ATM, how much did you withdraw?
You know, SA better be playing this S9 cause I’m guessing not many of us know who this ‘Fastball’ actually is. Am I right ladies?
6) He sings that at times, his mind is hazy. Do you have a good memory for names?
No. I suck at names and faces and apparently spelling as Google keeps telling me right now.
7) Fastball guitarist Miles Zuniga admits that he once had a crush on Carrie Fisher (aka Princess Leia). Tell us about one of your one-sided love affairs, either with a celebrity or someone you knew in real life.
8) Fastball’s drummer Joey Shuffield is partial to drums from Pork Pie Percussion. This company was started by Bill Detamore, who began making drums as a hobby. Do you have any hobbies that, under the right circumstances, could make you money?
Believe it or not, I have cracked the code on how to make money blogging!
Hey- so my leg is really starting to feel better. It is not 100% but, I am no longer wearing the darn brace and I can carry my cane at times. Did I mention that I have been using my mother’s old cane? I took it from her house when I went to clean her stuff out. I think she was warning me that I would be needing it. Reminds me of Miracle on 34th Street (the real one…)
9) The fast ball is the most common pitch in major league baseball. Now that the MLB season is past the halfway mark, how is your baseball team doing?
Ask Gal. She’s more of an expert in the topic than I could ever be since I live in south df hooterville and she lives in civilization.
That was mature right?