Saturday 9: Little Woman (1969)
1) This song contains many weather references (clouds, rainbows, sunshine, rain). How’s the sky where you are today?
Blue sky. The days are getting shorter and the weed pollen is crazy high.
2) Bobby Sherman sings that when he’s alone, he imagines his “Little Woman” is right there beside him. Do you often daydream?
Wish I had the time to…
3) Bobby had a very bright smile. Do you ever use whiteners on your teeth?
nah… just the stuff in my toothpaste.
4) He was beloved for his shiny hair. If we were to peek in your bathroom, how many haircare products would we find?
Good luck finding them cause I keep them well hidden.
5) After high school, Bobby attended Pierce, a community college in the west San Fernando Valley. For culinary students, Pierce offers courses in canning — specifically apples and peaches. If we were to peek into your pantry, would we find canned fruits?
nope. I like fresh fruit.
6) As an actor, one of Bobby’s earliest performances was on the TV show Honey West. That series revolved around a female “private eye” adept at martial arts. Do you have any self-defense moves (that don’t involve a weapon)?
Just what I learned from self defense. Poke em in the eyes and kick em in the noots. And bring a pit bull or two with you.
7) In 1966, Bobby did this rather energetic commercial for milk. Do you often enjoy a glass of milk?
I add almond milk to my latte cause that’s the only way I’ll drink coffee.
8) When his show business career waned, he became a paramedic. Have you ever called 911?
Seriously??? Bobby Sherman became a paramedic? That is so sad. We all had a crush on him right Gal??
No, I would probably never call a paramedic because that is one of those sneaky over-priced things that they bill you for. You think the ambulance is a free thing like calling the police or a cute fireman. HA!!! Then you get the dang bill and wish you would have called Uber instead!
Is Bobby still a paramedic? He probably doesn’t look that hot these days.
Anyone sad about Hef?
9) Random Question: Which book do you think you could learn more from — The Joy of Sex or The Joy of Cooking?
Cooking. My procreation days are done done done done done.