1) In this song, Harry sings, “We don’t talk enough, we should open up before it’s all too much.” When you have something serious on your mind, who do you share it with?
Depends who it is about and who is around to hear about it.
2) As a kid, Harry wanted to be a lawyer because he can see “both sides.” Are you good at seeing both sides of an argument?
I try to but,sometimes there is really only one side and then the wrong side.
3) He can’t decide which is favorite color — orange or blue. Help Harry out: which of those colors do you prefer?
There is a lot of both orange and blue where I live. However, I am more partial to the blue.
4) Harry says he prefers older women, but would never go out with someone older than his mother. Do you think age disparity matters in romance?
Depends. Nobody wants to hear about a prostate-stricken- old geyser wearing depends undergarments dating some gold digger.
5) He admits to a big crush on Adele, who is six years older than he is. Who are you crushing on right now? (It doesn’t have to be a celebrity.)
Wolf Blitzer. He is on TV right now totally not in a panic of any kind as usual.
6) It makes Harry’s skin crawl when he sees people use their teeth to open bottles. What creeps you out?
People missing teeth from opening bottles with them. Then again. I live in a decent subdivision in an educated area of a northern state without broken down pick up trucks in my yard. However, there are a few tires…. I use them as planters these days.
7) When he’s on the road, his go-to food is tacos. Do you like Mexican food?
I could use a Mexican drink about now.
Technically, a majority of the hard working folks working in the kitchen in my restaurant are from south of the border and I do enjoy their food.
8) Harry has never smoked. Have you ever been a smoker? If you quit, how did you successfully kick the habit?
What a freaking waste of money that could easily be used for something more reasonable like handbags, chocolate and a trip to see Zippy’s turtles.
9) Random Question: As she pulls out of her parking space, an elderly woman in an old car scrapes an expensive car. Then she drives away. You witness the whole thing. Do you make a note of her license plate and leave it for the owner of the expensive car? Or do you just mind your own business?
I know that she is older and thus, has more insurance.