Saturday 9: Piano (2013)
1) As she sings, Ariana muses about the songs she could compose on her piano. Do you play the piano?
I could but, I’d rather just dust it once a week these days it seems
2) She compares love songs, saying there are sad ones about how hard love is, and happy ones that make you want to dance. What’s your favorite love song? Is it sad or happy?
Wow. No favorite comes to mind at the moment. Shows where I am in life right?
3) Ariana’s mother always told her that they took her name from Princess Oriana in the 1988 movie Felix the Cat. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Marge Simpson. She hasn’t aged a bit.
4) Ariana’s favorite board game is Monopoly. What’s your favorite board game?
To be honest, I haven’t played a board game in years. I almost forgot about them except for when I put the holiday stuff away and saw a scrabble game in the closet. I thought to my self that I forgot we even had that.
5) She relaxes by baking. When you feel keyed up, what do you do to relax?
It’s kind of hard to relax after this SH week. Wouldn’t you say?
6) She is a huge Florida Panthers fan, even though once, as a little girl, she got hit by a puck. Now that the NHL season is underway, how’s your favorite team doing?
We don’t really partake in that sport here in Hooterville. I did have a discussion with my son about the Superbowl and his poor choice for a team to root for, now that our team has been knocked out. His employer is deeply involved with a team that may make it and he does not want to root for them . This has zero to do with hockey by the way.
7) In 2013, when this song was popular, the NHL reached an agreement with the players union and averted a strike. Have you ever belonged to a union?
I was a member of a nursing organization that I would not refer to as a union however.
8) Also in 2013, Pauline Philips died. Ms. Philips was better known to millions of readers as “Dear Abby.” At its height, her advice column appeared in 1,400 newspapers across the country. Do you still read a printed copy of your newspaper?
When I am really board at my restaurant, looking for a good mascara coupon, or doing a Sudoku I do.
9) If you could get the answer to one question about your future, what would that one question be?
Either the one about the lottery or the 20 pounds……
It was 60 degrees here on Thursday!